Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am originally from Canada but am now a French citiizen having spent more than half my life in Southern France. I am married, no children, one cat, live in a small village.

I am curious about hyularonic acid - there are currently a lot of skin creams that contain it - I take it orally for skin, joints and to prevent "dry" eyes. I read "somewhere" that it does not penetrate the skin in depth when applied topically? I also read about some wondercream called Dermapril-SP which can only be bought on site and which is not (apparently) available outside the USA - doesn't seem to deliver to Europe? Has anybody ever tried this Dermapril-SP and if so, what comments do you have about it?

Thank you for your feedback - it's true, I am curious but at my age, it is getting difficult to keep a nice skin.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello! I'm new here too.

I can't help with your first question, but as for Dermapril-SP, I ordered it online over the weekend, only to learn that many, many customers are unhappy with the company, which does some sneaky billing - I think you automatically get put on their monthly billing if you don't act aggressively. Grrr.

My plan is to return it right away (they have a 14 day "risk free" trial) and avoid trouble, though I'm considering keeping it and trying it and just making sure that I get taken off the "monthly program" right away.

If I keep it, I'll let you know my impressions.

In the meantime, I ordered Prevera, another peptide cream that gets good reviews and is only about $30 for a month's supply (so cheaper than Dermapril, and supposedly better.)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you for your response Chocolate Lady - please do try the Dermapril-SP and let me know what you think of it - I know what you mean about the monthly program - that is rather "sneaky" and makes one wonder about the effectiveness of the product - I think that when a company has to resort to that kind of "forcing", somewhere down the line, it means the product is unable to "speak" for itself....and needs the commercial "crutch" to sell itself..

I gather that you must be American if you were able to order the Dermapril?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts