Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello adorebeauty,

My name is Joey or JojO for short which everyone is fine with me and im 21. Anyways I have been looking for a forum for a while now to help me buy the right products for my face and also keep my face in a young and acne free. Im currently on a forum now that helps me take care of my hair and MAN what a different that made. So i know if i can find a forum that can help me with my face than my face well be better than ever and more kissable for the ladies

So if you guys/ girls can please help me get a good routine for my face I would really appreciate. Anyways on to my face, I have very oily skin. Meaning I can wash my face (with just water or face soap) and less than maybe 2 to 3 hours my nose and all around that area and forehead well be oily again. Sorry i dont know my skin type but Im new to this so bear with me please. As for ance on my face i really dont break out much but when I do I get BIG bumps that turns into white heads. They mainly pop up on my check,forhead,nose, or temples and I hate them more than running out of gas a mile away from the gas station.

So again if you guys/girls can help me with this I would really really appreciate. Sorry if I could not go into deeper detail on my skin type but if you need more info to help me get a good routine and some good products I well.

Thanks.

-JoJO-

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Welcome JoJo-

Although having a pimple from time to time, sounds like you have a pretty good routine going. If you have oily skin make sure you are using an oil free moisturizer. Also, tea tree oil works great for those with oily skin, as does any kind of salicylic acid wash. Just don't over due it.

Im with you, I hate acne more than running out of gas a mile away from the station too-

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome JoJo-

Although having a pimple from time to time, sounds like you have a pretty good routine going. If you have oily skin make sure you are using an oil free moisturizer. Also, tea tree oil works great for those with oily skin, as does any kind of salicylic acid wash. Just don't over due it.

Im with you, I hate acne more than running out of gas a mile away from the station too-
lol

But to all of you I really dont have a routine at all. Just a quick wash before i go to sleep and when i wake up no soap no nothing just water lol. So thats why i came to skin care so i know what products to buy and no to buy for my skin. Also when looking close in the mirror i have black marks from acne and my skin looks really rough. So is there any way i can help that, sorry for all the question just really need help and a good routine thats kinda easy for a guy. Thanks sc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts