Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Even though I joined the forum a few months ago, I have just started to 'talk' here. I have been amazed at the wealth of information on this very friendly site, and am now the proud owner of a bottle of tca peel and a derma roller.

Thanks to everyone for their wonderful advice.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
WELCOME and howdy. Let us all know how it works for you. What % did you get in the TCA

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi there Goatlady,

I started off with the 12.5%, which was pretty good - I only used it on my chin area and it did peel. I used the rest of it on my hands (layering 3 times). I have since bought the 18% but haven't used it on my face yet.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
word of warning the 18% is MUCH stronger. Test a spot first, do one layer first. It will frost. Some areas frost and go deeper than others so you have to be careful. One layer will probably be enough for most areas of your face. For stubborn age spots just spot treat those with 2 layers.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for that Goatlady. I have a great deal of respect for the higher strength, believe me. I have used it on my hands (3 layers) and it is certainly a lot stronger. I am going to be very careful when I do certain parts of my face and start off with just 2 minutes rather than 5.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hi SkiQueen....I just love Edinburgh! You will get some great advice her and have fun too!

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you for your welcome - Yes, Kitskid, Edinburgh is a great place. It's very busy now with the Edinburgh Festival going on - just a shame about the weather for all the tourists.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts