Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm 16 and have a prom to go to in one month, and I keep getting these spots between my eyebrows, they go dark afterwards and take ages to go
I really hate it. If they stopped coming from now on, it'd be alright in a months time i think. Please tell me what I can do- should I see a dermatologist?

·
Registered
748 Posts
Suncreen and ambi target minmizer. Doesn't seem severe like mine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know- they are pimples I think, but there have been quite a lot of them and now it looks like loads of darkish/ purpley dots. It looks very strange; I've never seen anyone else with a lot of spots in that area. I did shave the area a few days ago; I thought the little hairs might be causing it, but I get spots there without doing that. I've been using clearasil with my fingertips, and drinking lots of water

·
Registered
117 Posts
weird. the area b/w my eyebrows is probably my MOST SENSITIVE area... meaning, i NEVER touch it with hands that havent been very recently washed (i mean touching my face is never a good thing, but sometimes i do it
)

try not touching it, i guess. haha sry idk if this helps

·
Registered
28 Posts
n TCM (traditional chinese medicine), the areas of the face correspond to the body, and the space inbetween eyebrows is LIVER , so if you're getting breakouts in this area specifically , it's worth doing a liver detox. Cut out all stimulants including alcohol, tea and coffee (coffee HEATS liver and blood which, in TCM, shows up as heat condition on skin ie.boils & acne and is absolutely to be avoided), all dairy. Also AVOID all spicy foods eg. curry, cayenne pepper, chilli... HTH. Also make sure you are using a soap-free cleanser, no sodium lauryl sulfate. Good luck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sometimes pimples in the eyebrows, or around them (especially on your temples), is caused by not washing cleanser off properly. Make sure you're fully removing all makeup and then the cleanser. Using a gentle toner is helpful to remove those last traces.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts