Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHAT TO USE FOR ACNE SCARS?

Hey guys so i have some acne scars on my back and face that are dark (hyperpigmentation) and I’ve done a bit of research and I came across the ingredients Vitamin C, Alpha Arbutin, Azelaic acid, Lactic Acid and Retinols. I also already use Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid. Obviously I can’t use them all together but they supposed to be helping to fade acne scars. Now what do i start with? Do I work my way up to one another? Can i combine some to get a better effect? Or do i just get them all and see what works best?

·
Registered
7,912 Posts
Hi there,
Pick an acid like lactic, salicylic, or mandelic for nighttime use with a moisturizer. For example, wash your face at night, apply the acid serum (make sure it’s for daily use at low concentration of 5-10%) then apply moisturizer . For daytime use, wash face in the morning, apply vitamin c serum , then apply sunscreen and reapply throughout the day/wear a hat.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi! A great product I like to use for hyperpigmentation is hyaluronic acid serum. It also pairs well with vitamin C serum. Using these two products together definitely helps rejuvenate my skin. Hope this helps!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts