Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I just want to let everyone knw about a treatment available from your doctor, well in the UK anyway. It's called tetralysal 300 and ive seen it work!

My sister had really bad acne for years and she was told by a friend to go to the doctor and ask for this medicine. It comes in the form of a capsule and after a few weeks you can actually see results. Maybe this could be an answer to the clearing of acne. I dont think it works on acne scars though but it does get rid of the acne.

Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
17 Posts
thanks for the help i have also found one which i think is the best acne treatment and is very effective in acne conditions.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bout 2 years ago I went to the doctor to get a prescription for my acne and I forgot the tablet but it really worked my skin was clear for the first time ever BUT I kept putting on weight. So did u notice any of the same or other side effects if not im off to the doctor....lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
has anyone tried my-no-no skin for clearing acne. I am in the process of buying this and wondered if anyone had any positive or negative responses on this.

·
Administrator
33,770 Posts
yes I tried it and got No No results!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
new to this and not sure how I should respond. The My-no-no acne treatment sounded good and I thought I'd give it a go. Hope I'm not wasting my money. Did it leave any marks on your skin??.. and was there no positive side to it??.. thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Am a bit lost on this site and not dure about replies etc.. Did you have any problems with the My-no-no- treatment. Did it leave any marks and did it have any positive points??

·
Administrator
33,770 Posts
No it didn't leave any marks. It just didn't get rid of my acne at all. Go look at the reviews on it at Makeupalley.com. You can learn alot from reading all the reviews. I do this anytime I am going to purchase ANYTHING, from skincare to makeup to haircare.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for that. I'm really a bit lost on this site and hope you get my reply OK. It's been ordered now. I'll give it a try and maybe it will help along with other soaps I bought. As long as it doesn't leave marks..

·
Registered
34 Posts
In the cases of thousands of people who are affected by the skin disorder. Concoctions such as a paste of ground up orange peelings applied to the face or mint juice dabbed on the skin before bed are a representation of the many unusual, exotic treatments often used to clear up skin blemishes. Over 80% of all teens develop varying degrees of acne and do not seek the care of a dermatologist. Instead, pimple remedies past down through the family, read in holistic books, gleaned from natural care websites and picked up simply by word of mouth are all sources from which over half of all sufferers find some relief for their skin.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am a 16 year old male and this is my miracle, it cured my severe acne in less than 4 months!
My Dermatologist prescribed Accutane I got the generic "CLARAVIS", this generic cost me $1,600.00 for the 4 months. Plus 4 Dermatologist visits @ $60.00 eache and 4 blood test @ $60.00 each (expensive but worth it). I also did the following:
Morning:
Apply "sweet oil" to my face massage for 10 seconds ONLY, wait 15 or 20 minutes and shower (make sure to wash hair first, then face and body). I use Clean an Clear foaming cleanser. My face is soft afterwards since the sweet oil had time to soak in before washing.
Mix 4 or 5 drops of Jojoba oil with Eucerin everyday protection lotion (just a pea sized amount) rub on my hands then on my face. I have the softest cleanest face ever!
Durnig the day I use baby wipes to remove excess oil after exercsing, and just after lunch. I conceal these in a lunch baggie inside of my gym bag. Again my face is refreshed and soft.
Night:
I clean my face with another baby wipe
I change my pillow case every night and do not use fabric softner.
I sleep with a cool mist humidifier on every night.
If I get a pimple I put Nutragena 2.5% On The Spot BP directly on the zit and it is gone in the morning.
Also if your tap water has a lot of chemicals in it you might want to invest in a filter.
Watch what you eat, and drink lots of water

·
Registered
17 Posts
You can read simple way treatment acne : skincaretalk.com/acne/10695-8-simple-ways-treatment-acne-bring-beautiful-skin-you.html

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just went through a step-wise done activity for 3 weeks to get rid of all my acne or pimple or scars after pimples. I am very impressed. I found an ad to the book while surfing the net. I am glad I clicked on that ad. It changed my life for the better. Now I tolerate looking my face in the mirror.
Oh yes! I drank water by the liters, every day for 3 weeks.
The whole body feels great, in addition to the face.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hello,

Actually Tetralysal 300 capsules contain the active ingredient lymecycline, which is a type of medicine called a tetracycline antibiotic. It is used to treat infections caused by bacteria.

I am searching for if there is any side-effect of using this medicine, I'll let you guys know soon...

·
Registered
76 Posts
The best way for acne sufferers is to treat acne using treatments which are natural. Facial strips, mud masks and topical acne medication can also help you to remove acne as long as they are used wisely.

·
Registered
909 Posts
The best way for acne sufferers is to treat acne using treatments which are natural. Facial strips, mud masks and topical acne medication can also help you to remove acne as long as they are used wisely.
Try telling someone who suffers cystic acne and has tried everything on the market that 'natural' remedies are best and they will laugh in your face. This is simplistic garbage. Medication is often the only way to go, especially if you have spent a fortune on products that don't work!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts