Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, as most of you i have been trying to use the green cream lev 6 for the past few weeks, but i def think the alchol content is getting too much for my dry skin!

So after finally getting my dermos appointment to have a couple of moles removed she suggested me to use adapalemne to see if this helps my skin at all, apparently its meant to be lighter then micro retin and wont irrate my skin!

Im just wondering if anyone has opinions or can give me a bit more info about this product, unfortunatly my dermo was short on time, so i only know really the basics about slowly getting my skin used to this skin and obivously to stop using if i get irration!

Will this product be anti aging enough on its own or should i really think about using another product like my green cream when im not using adapalemne?

I have another appointment with the dermo in few weeks time, so i know she will change my prescription to micro rentin if my skin reacts to this ok, but anyhow any thoughts and opinions on this would be great, thanks

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the link the derm thought it be useful for the few spots i seem to have developed since slowly reducing my prednisolone meds, im not sure what percentage she has given me, but im hoping it will be good enough to use for a bit till i can move on to micro retin!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So Im gonna try to alternate the adapalemne with Green Cream lev 6 and vit c in the morning, i just hope this does not all become too much for my skin!

Using my diy peptide powder shall be on my list of things to introduce!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts