Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I almost had a conniption! I went to the ADc site to place a mammoth order (for myself & 4 other people to save on shipping
). I decided to check my order history &
they had me listed as having placed 4 orders for $46.20 ALL ON THE SAME DAY! that would make $72 USD in shipping charges alone. I dialed their # so fast it's a wonder I still have an index finger
. 'Paul' replied & politely apologized for their screwed-up site
. He's sworn up & down that I was only charged once (I'll dbl check by calling Visa).

Since 2 of my tubes of RA 0.05% arrived damaged (a little mangled during shipping
) they've agreed to add 2 more onto my next order as a replacement.

Despite the craziness you get at ADC, they always come through in the end. They're like the Scooby Doo of the pharmaceutical world

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
they HAVE to be swamped with orders would have to be. Worldwide at that.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
maybe they're trying to pump up sales on heart monitors & defibrillators

·
Registered
46 Posts
oh then I´m not alone with my probs with their site..I addes another shipping address..but in the confirmation there was standing the billing address and shipping add. Also the page told me that my order was canceled.dunno why.so i reordered but then i got 2 confirmation mails :-§ I wrote them a mail and hope they will clear everything.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whoever is responsible for the smooth functioning of their website is definitely dropping the ball
At least now that the site is more 'user friendly' & works faster, they screw-up much more rapidly too

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
hmmmm..... Odine I love the way you said a "mammoth order"!!! I am hoping ADC will be able to adjust, maybe e should write them a long letter??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts