Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got acne prone and oily skin! I've had acne since I can remember but lately it's been bad and it's killing me 😭 I work in a super dirty and hot warehouse for 12 hours, which I'm aware has something to do with my acne problem.
I have basically no skincare routine aside from washing my face in the shower every night and moisturizer after (both products are probably wrong for my skin type but idk 🤷‍♀️)
Looking for advice on a regular skincare routine with affordable products. Oily, acne prone skin with redness and irritation.
Also have been thinking about maybe getting facial cleansing wipes to clean my face off through out the day at work? Or is that too much and not help my acne ??

·
Administrator
33,922 Posts
Look for cleansers with at least 2% of salicylic acid. There are several brands sold over the counter. Biore Blemish Fighting Cleanser, and Biore Pore Clarifying toner is awesome as well. Cleanse in the AM/PM and then in the PM after you cleanse use the toner. For a moisturizer I would use 100% pure jojoba oil. Just a few drops is all you need. Just be sure its 100% pure jojoba oil and not mixed with any other type of oil.

There are also SA wipes available now if you wanted to use them through out the day, but I wouldn't depend on them to deep clean your face. Just something quick and easy.

Also be sure you change your pillow case a couple times a week. You would be suprised what a difference that alone will make.

Reactions: dee97

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
The aveeno clear complexion cream cleanser works well at clearing breakouts without irritating skin or leaving it dry, it has the 2% standard strength SA, you can follow it up with the clear complexion moisturizer for stubborn blemishes.

·
Registered
46 Posts
So many of these seem to break people's face out. Seems we risk making it worse trying new products.

Are there any that won't have a chance of breaking me out?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts