Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so frustrated, it may sound a little dramatic but oh well. My whole life, I've had smooth clear skin, up until I was about 16-years-old. I turned 17 at the end of 2019 and I just want to scream. What has happened to my skin?? It went from being nice and clear, to a mess. I have little patches and marks on it now, my cheek hair and lady moustache are both just so fuzzy and disgusting, from a distance my skin doesn't look so bad, but up close I look terrible and I know it sounds so cliche and annoying and vain to say- but it's really damaging my confidence. When I was 12 and 13 I only wore makeup like a total of 10 times. I would told it would damage my skin, and make it look bad when I get older. So I didn't wear makeup for all those years, yet somehow my skin looks a complete mess, then I see the girls who wear makeup and it's like they're perfect. Meanwhile I'm feeling spotty, hairy and disgusting. How can I get my clear skin again?

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Hey... im sorry u hav to go thru that... i would recommend go to a waxing studio and get the hair waxed.. once u figured out / they toought u how to do it then u can do it on ur own at home..

or try magic shave depilatory powder its reaaaaally good.. but unfortunatley im allergig and it does not suit my skin.. if u want to use it dm me and ill show u how u do it.. there are also tons of utube videos.. if u get it, get the sensetive line with aloe vera..

for ur impurities buy cetaphil cleanser use morning and evening.. also buy the soap i recommend to everyone ( clear essence medicated cleansing bar) it will make u glow againe.. also use twice a daY.. but pay attention avoid the sun as much as possible and use a good sunblock like burn out a physical one.. because the soap exfoliates..

dont worry in a month u should look good againe.. for everything there is a solution ;) keep me updated how it goes

1 - 2 of 2 Posts