Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi can anyone tell me where to purchase the ageless if you dare facial excercise dvd & book im having trouble actually finding somewhere to purchase the dvd when i go on the offical website i find no dvd to purchase thanks gert

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Gerty, I'm having the same problem. I've sent a couple of emails and haven't gotten any response. I had no problem ordering the book, but having a heck of a time getting the dvd.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks fawnie but its only giving me the book which im finding easy to get hold of its the dvd i m wanting really on lulu s forum theres e mail ad shes left for purchasing the dvd but like oldgoat im also having no reply to my e mails i want to find where to purchase the dvd more than the book etc i learn better by watching plus that way know im doing it right bit elusive this dvd dont want a download just to buy a dvd disk lol if anyone can help be greatfull

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi, I have ordered through [email protected] book/ dvd pack early October and received confirmation that my payment has been accepted. Can somebody pls let me know if this is a legitimate website? It has been 3 weeks and I still didnâ€2122t receive my goods. Have anyone ordered from this website before? I also tried to contact LouLou on [email protected] without any success.
Appreciate your reply
This is the link Ageless If We Dare - Home

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hi, I have ordered through [email protected] book/ dvd pack early October and received confirmation that my payment has been accepted. Can somebody pls let me know if this is a legitimate website? It has been 3 weeks and I still didnâ€2122t receive my goods. Have anyone ordered from this website before? I also tried to contact LouLou on [email protected] without any success.
Appreciate your reply
This is the link Ageless If We Dare - Home
I didn't order the DVD just the book from
Ageless if you Dare by Louise Annette in Diet & Health
I had no problems with my order. It came in a few days...

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hi Liliana, I seem to recall ppl were having trouble a while ago getting a response and their shipments were tardy, but I thought it was straightened out. She may be overwhelmed with something and hasn't responded to your msgs. I would keep trying. I didn't have any problems since I downloaded my book directly from her site last year when it was still new.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Had the same problem. I ordered the DVD the end of September and have yet to receive it. It took awhile to get an reply and last week she wrote back apologizing for the delay and I should be getting it shortly. Did you register on her forum? It seems I got an answer shortly after I did that. I think she must be overwhelmed because she called me Cheryl and that is not my name. So I bet we are not the only ones. Keep trying and good luck.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey Fawnie,

Does this hoopla really work? I remember some years ago like I think maybe in the later 80's or early 90's there was a VHS (haha) and book telling you about facial muscle exercises. Then later I read that it was a bunch of nonsense that exercising facial muscles did nothing.........I think some doctor on tv or something reiterated the same thing. Juuuust a wonderin'

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
It has to be resistance exercise to build any muscle. There are many different programs out there and they aren't all the same.

The massage part of the program is important too. There are techniques to thicken the subcutaneous tissue so that the skin is healthier that the programs teach as well.

If you are skeptical don't do them, but I swear by them. I'm not trying to change anyone's point of view at all - just presenting info that I know to be true for me.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Welcome!
Not Fawnie but you might find this useful ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh7dBkF-0NY

Hi Fawnie,

I am new here, desperately need to know - should I order the book or dvd? They costs 25 pounds each now, pretty pricey. Can only possesss one.
Sigh...

Thanks!

·
Registered
832 Posts
I would say depends on what sort of person you are as to whether to get book or dvd. For me, I'm a visual learner so like to see things, but one of my friends is a book worm and so unlike me she likes to be able to read about everything and obviously whilst the dvd is great in demoing the exercises, I seem to recall there wasn't much info about the muscles, or how many reps etc to do and it was a bit unuser friendly in my book. Plus its not supported by the forum any longer that used to be, and I have to say that the forum at the end was neglected completely by Loulou and her staff.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi theresmary,

Thanks so much for your quick response, hopefully with 25 pounds now for either book or dvd, they will both be equally comprehensive - talk about INFLATION!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts