Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Given that you want to remove the 4 dead epidermis layers, and your skin is more alkaline than average, I would go with microbrasion - forget the AHA acids, then follow thru with vitamin C serum with added tocotrienol for weathered skin or just Vit E if tocotrienol is hard to get, or just go straight to soothing nutrition Retinol , or use carrot seed oil with rosehip oil starting at 10% each in Almond or Apricot. For younger skin with shallow lines, reduce the protocol, but stick with microbrasion / Vit C to reduce the outer layers.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Does it have to be in a serum? I really like the weekly peels with AHA/BHA. For oily skin with pore issues it might be better than the microdermabration. You can have a light peel and a stronger one, very easy to adjust once you get to know them. If you are prone to dry skin pure AHA is the best.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does it have to be in a serum? I really like the weekly peels with AHA/BHA. For oily skin with pore issues it might be better than the microdermabration. You can have a light peel and a stronger one, very easy to adjust once you get to know them. If you are prone to dry skin pure AHA is the best.
My skin is dry/sensitiv so I don't think a peeler would be great

1 - 6 of 6 Posts