Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
I am curious also to know this answer. Does the Dior airflash spray work good?? Any try it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I really like the dior airfalsh spray, very simple, takes seconds, looks natural, and i always get complements on my skin when i wear it, did just order the luminess air though to try.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The other good home airbrush system besides Temptu is Dinair. You can do more with it than Temptu because you load the color into the gun like a professional system, so you can go beyond just foundation and blush (and fun stuff like hair, temp tattoos etc.). BUT the airbrush has to be cleaned after each use to prevent clogs etc. so Temptu might be less maintenance. I think Dinair packages range from $200-300 which includes various colors and other stuff.

I have only read bad reviews about Luminess. Airflash sounds interesting, I have heard good things.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
I think Sephora had theirs on sale, along with the cartridges too. Don't know if it is still on sale. this looks like a fun thing to have, but I am afraid I would make a mess! I don't wear foundation enough to justify the expense.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Nope I never tried ANY airbrush system, but i do know the graftobian one requires special foundation (that they sell). Looks like fun and so easy too!!

Skin | care | talk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts