Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone reccommend a really good skincare range that is mostly or all natural ingregients that is either available in Australian stores or available to purchase online??

At present I am trialing Yuva which is the Pure Indulgence Beauty's little baby company, but in order for me to purchase Cleaner, Toner, Moisturiser, H2O Serum, Moisture Mask and Exfoliant its going to cost me about $600AUD and I am not so keen to pay that sort of price every couple of months!!! Just for the H2O serum it is nearly $100..

So I need something more cost effective. My main concern is moisture as I have fairly good skin, just where I live it is roasting hot most of the year and it definately takes the toll on my skin, especially from the beach... so moisturising is a must!!

Thanks so much, i look forward to your replies!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Check out beauticontrol. They aren't all natural, but they take great strides to put the absolute best extracts in their products. Each product they produce has probably 15 to 30 extracts in them. When I first started looking at switching over to them, my partner, who manages the "pharmacy" section of a natural foods store, was half-heartedly listening as I rattled off ingredients in the eye cream, stopped me and was like "wait, what was that last one?". Come to find out, it was an extract from an herb that is used in holistics to combat bruising. He got a lot more interested then, lol! Needless to say, their products have done WONDERS for my skin and I get compliments all the time. I love their products so much that I started selling them, so I can tell you that price-point is fair. They are a little pricey, but compared to the line you are looking at, they're hardly costly and they come tailored to your specific skin-age range. I assume there are consultants in Australia (mate), but if not, just order them online, and if you have any questions about ingredients, or really any of the products, feel free to ask me.
Good luck!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Try Garden of Wisdom they have a fantastic range of skincare and do ship overseas. I have been using their products for almost a year now and my skin has never looked better. SkinActives also have a good range of creams and lotions but I have only tried a couple of things from them but you might want to look at their website.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts