Skin Care Talk banner
221 - 225 of 225 Posts
Hydroquinone 4.0%~I just ordered it on the 14th and had to pay $25.00 shipping but ordered several other things to make the shipping worth it, maybe because it was my first time uisng them?

Hi Unique - welcome to the forum. You are in the company of some GREAT and extremely knowledgable members, such as LightNlift, Ondine, Fawnie, Goatlady, Gymrat and our distinguished scientist MADelong.
$25 is ADC's standard shipping fee. It has nothing to do with your order history with them. You were wise to order additional products to offset the shipping cost. The low cost of the HQ compared to the USD cost of a comparable product makes the cost of shipping miniscule. I just received an order and I am preparing to place my 3rd order so that I won't run out of the products. If you have any questions just ask and I am sure one of the experts or other members will be able to help and guide you.

It has been over a week since I ordered...they did not provide tracking whatsoever....this Indian e-tailer might be cheap (for products) but make big profits from their shipping charge at US$25 a pop for such small products like RA/HQ tubes!
If you go to there website you can click a link on the top of the page "Order Status" it may take a day or two but they will reply with a tracking number. I did this after four or five days of not hearing anything. From what I am reading it can take up to two weeks for your order to arrive. I'm waiting also

WOOHOO! 1 of my outstanding orders from ADC arrived today. FINALLY! I've got 4 careprosts (2 are for my mother) 4 HQ4% & 4 RA (2 for my mother). The strange thing is that this is one of my more recent orders: there are still a couple of older orders that are yet to get here.
Hi folks! Great thread on Careprost and places to order, thanks! (I joined this forum due to finding this thread while googling for Careprost
)

ondine, I note that you mention living in Canada, where I also live. I got all fired up and ordered from ADC last night, only to discover there wasn't a selection for Canada in the drop down list for countries. I went ahead and ordered anyhow... Then decided to ask ADC if they ship to Canada after the fact, when I got thinking about it. D'oh!

I received an email this morning stating that they do not ship to Canada. Uhm, how do you get orders from ADC, then, to Canada?!!! I confess to being confused.
Now I'm not sure whether I should cancel the order... Can anyone give me some clarity on this?!!!

221 - 225 of 225 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.