Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't feel 60, but when I look in the mirror, 60 looks back. Surgery would be my last option, but with so many products on the market...where to start?
Any suggestions?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hi cel, welcome to the site. I'm in my early fifties and I know what you mean. The mirrors ain't what they used to be! I've just had upper eyelid surgery. It was for an hereditary problem which affects periferral (I can't spell) vision. While not like a real eye job, it has certainly helped with the droopy eyelids. Apart from that I like lots of different products and have a face muscle exercise machine which seems to help.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I don't feel 60, but when I look in the mirror, 60 looks back. Surgery would be my last option, but with so many products on the market...where to start?
Any suggestions?
Smile love yourself and keep looking within to appreciate yourself then try the next product! I do use after a facial cleansing glycerine to hold the moisture in day and evening, so if my facial products do not keep my skin feeling cool and dewy make sure you use a little more(before make up or on clean skin and then take shine away with a little powder or no shine that looks totally natural. I detest a dry pow dery looking face! Lynn

1 - 4 of 4 Posts