Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone, besides Angel Face, know anything about Alpha Arbutrin, particularly about how long the results last?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I emailed a doctor/scientist who's currently studying Alpha Arbutrin. He has responded to my email yet.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I think it is the same as regular arbutin, but just gives faster results. I dont think it is permanent since regular arbutin is not permanent. From what I read on the web, alpha arbutin only slows down the melanin process, It doesnt actually kill the melenocytes which are the cells that create melanin. The only way anything can be permanent is if it kills the melenocytes.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I wanted to post a link to the product I mentioned to you, Vtoodler.

Maybe it was the product alone that didnt work or my skin acted differently.. but this the serum I was talking about that I tried.

DianaYvonne Alpha Arbutin 1oz

I even e-mailed them asking if the serum would lighten my complexion, but never got a response from the webmaster.. and me being the one that has to try everything, I still bought it. Like I said, it may work differently on you.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I wanted to post a link to the product I mentioned to you, Vtoodler.

Maybe it was the product alone that didnt work or my skin acted differently.. but this the serum I was talking about that I tried.

DianaYvonne Alpha Arbutin 1oz

I even e-mailed them asking if the serum would lighten my complexion, but never got a response from the webmaster.. and me being the one that has to try everything, I still bought it. Like I said, it may work differently on you.
1oz for $42 is alot! Did they tell you how much arbutin was in it?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Trisha, why do you think that it's the same as regular arbutrin?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

May I suggest NU Skin Tri Phasic white System? This is a new formulated whitening system launched last year and received great response. Unlike other whitening products sold in the market, this system target the whole pigmentation process i.e. from activation, synthesis to expression phase. The main active ingredients used are carnosine, hexapeptide 2, diacetyl boldine and creatinine.

The whole system consist of a cleanser, toner, essence, day lotion and night cream. Each of these products addressed a certain phase in the pigmentation process. For more information, you can log on the their website and view, www.nuskin.com

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fc668y, do you work for the company? because you are surely doing a lot of marketing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts