Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI .. has anyone tried AlphaDerma products? and did you find it to be effective for your skin. Im trying to decide between Alphaderma CE and Yonka. I've tried the yonka phyto 52 and liked it but I want to try Alphaderma\\CE. And dont know if I should just continue with Yonka or maybe start using AlphaDerma.

Thanks

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
I have never tried Alphaderma before. But I have tried just about every product of Yonka's. I liked Yonka, the only thing is some of the products have strong scents to them. But for the most part, they all work really well.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
HI .. has anyone tried AlphaDerma products? and did you find it to be effective for your skin. Im trying to decide between Alphaderma CE and Yonka. I've tried the yonka phyto 52 and liked it but I want to try Alphaderma\\CE. And dont know if I should just continue with Yonka or maybe start using AlphaDerma.

Thanks
Hi layla
I guess we need to know what your skin is like and what you are looking to accomplish to eval what would be better for you.
Welcome!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi,

Thankyou all for your replies. I ended up going with the Yonka Elastine Nuit to use for Night time. Im in my 30's and looking for a firming kind of cream and one that will prevent dryness and fine lines. I have combinaton skin, but lately my skin has been dry after using a facial home peel. So I decided on the Elastin Nuit since it is a hydrating treatment cream. But after I finish it I think I will go back to the Phyto 52 and stick with it since it is more of a firming cream. But I still want to go with the Alphaderma because of the key ingredients.. Hyaluronic acid, DMAE, Argireline, just to try it out. Well maybe I'll try their eye serum.

Thanks again..

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Just thought id let you know that there have been some concerns about argireline causing sagging effects on the skin etc you may want to read the info they have on the smart skin care.com site, they have written a lot about the positives and negatives of argireline before buying this product!

What is the DMAE meant to do for your skin just wondering cause i have not heard of this before?

Hyaluronic acid i buy in serum form on its own for me very dry skin! Carrier and essential oils are also good for dry skin too!

Let me know though how things work out for you though, good luck!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi,

DMAE is one of the ingredients in the AlphaDerma CE cream. DMAE often called “facelift in a jar”, helps Firm and Tighten the skin. I,ve been seeing this ingredient in some antiaging creams. The Janson Beckett OkuSil Intensive Eye Rejuvenating Serum has 10%
Argireline and DMAE. I will try it and also the AlphaDerma CE after finishing the Yonka and let you know how it is.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
there are many good reviews that i read about their products so yeah let me know how it goes id be interested!

What put me off alpha derma is that some people where saying they never got their money bk gaurantee when they tryed to return this product!

Hey though you never know till you try these thingS!

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
hi,

DMAE is one of the ingredients in the AlphaDerma CE cream. DMAE often called “facelift in a jarâ€, helps Firm and Tighten the skin. I,ve been seeing this ingredient in some antiaging creams. The Janson Beckett OkuSil Intensive Eye Rejuvenating Serum has 10%
Argireline and DMAE. I will try it and also the AlphaDerma CE after finishing the Yonka and let you know how it is.

Thanks.
"Facelift in a jar" is stretching the truth some. Pun intended.

Will DMAE lift your face, or just your wallet?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Two things to mention 1 yonka products are all really good and used correctly they can make a big difference and 2 DMAE works twice better if taken in tablet form and better still if taken with alpha lipoic acid.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've been using Apha Derma for about a year and at first it pretty much eliminated the deep lines from the corners of my nose to the sides of my mouth. It was great for firming and people noticed my face looked younger - some said 10 years. However, I noticed it hasn't stopped the natural thinning of my skin and now I see sagging-type things. I'm really concerned about the comment where someone even makes reference to this. The company Janson Beckett is great and they are very generous with amazing customer service. Now I'm thinking about changing to another skin care line.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts