Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I am on my
53rd year~ and so far so good. My skin has always looked good enough that others think that I am about 10 years younger. But after my father passed away, I began to see a differance in the mirror (grief ages, I believe). Then This past aug. My husband was in a horrible accident, has had 8 surgeries and is curently still wheelchair bound. I am sure that my age is showing... I have three children 21, 19 and 17 yrs. old. My skin care challenges now include dullness as well as forehead oil, larger pores.. I am also having difficulty finding liquid makeup, that looks good on me.
Enough info?

· Registered
2 Posts
Hi i am new here.I am 41yrs old n it is starting to look.I have started to use a new product a type of soap.Its uses microalgae factor,its a type of ingredient in seaweed.the result is fast within 3 days.less wrinkles and dark spots are much less.I just wanted to share.Thx

· Registered
4 Posts
Hello and welcome! My thoughts and prays go out to you and your family. One thing for sure, stress will effect both the inside and outside of our body. I know as well from personal experience. What skincare products are you currently using, how long have you been on them and what type of results are you seeing?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.