Skin Care Talk banner

Always interested in good products!

2K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  Tisha 
#1 ·
Hi everyone! I am on my
53rd year~ and so far so good. My skin has always looked good enough that others think that I am about 10 years younger. But after my father passed away, I began to see a differance in the mirror (grief ages, I believe). Then This past aug. My husband was in a horrible accident, has had 8 surgeries and is curently still wheelchair bound. I am sure that my age is showing... I have three children 21, 19 and 17 yrs. old. My skin care challenges now include dullness as well as forehead oil, larger pores.. I am also having difficulty finding liquid makeup, that looks good on me.
Enough info?

See less See more
#12 ·
Hi, I just joined Skin care talk looking for Ideas for puffy eyes in the morning.
For great skin, Im useing Lips to kiss products for Skin and lips. I am 55 and just love her products. They firm and brighten my skin.
Take a look at them at lips2kiss.com They are doing it right!

#8 ·
Hi i am new here.I am 41yrs old n it is starting to look.I have started to use a new product a type of soap.Its uses microalgae factor,its a type of ingredient in seaweed.the result is fast within 3 days.less wrinkles and dark spots are much less.I just wanted to share.Thx

#15 ·
Hello and welcome! My thoughts and prays go out to you and your family. One thing for sure, stress will effect both the inside and outside of our body. I know as well from personal experience. What skincare products are you currently using, how long have you been on them and what type of results are you seeing?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.