Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya

Im kinda new, joined a few weeks ago but have only just found the newbie bit. I posted a few things but have no reply an think it maybe down to me being totally stupido!

I've just had the first stages of Amelan applied and missed three days treatment due to work but have otherwise been pretty strict on my regime. Any hints or tips for my peeps?

Kind Regards

Ms Baboons bumpton
(aka Ali from London) x

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Hiya

Im kinda new, joined a few weeks ago but have only just found the newbie bit. I posted a few things but have no reply an think it maybe down to me being totally stupido!

I've just had the first stages of Amelan applied and missed three days treatment due to work but have otherwise been pretty strict on my regime. Any hints or tips for my peeps?
Welcome - but what is "a plumb"?

·
Administrator
33,802 Posts
Straight out of the Webster's Dictionary, so I have no clue what this person is talking about??

Pronunciation: \\ˈpləm\\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French plum, plomb, from Latin plumbum lead
Date: 14th century
: a lead weight attached to a line and used to indicate a vertical direction
— out of plumb or off plumb : out of vertical or true

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Straight out of the Webster's Dictionary, so I have no clue what this person is talking about??

Pronunciation: \\ˈpləm\\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French plum, plomb, from Latin plumbum lead
Date: 14th century
: a lead weight attached to a line and used to indicate a vertical direction
— out of plumb or off plumb : out of vertical or true
It must be a British term. It sounds like your definition is related to "plumbing" - something that a "plumber" does. But a "plumb"? - who knows?

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
I'm stumped! Here's all I came up with by checking under "British Slang" online: plums\tNoun. Testicles.

I don't think that's what she was getting at!!

Maybe Dukes knows......

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi all you guys.

I am in histerics, basically 'pumb' is a nice term for idiot but im loving the 'testicles' theory, may have to go for that meaning in future. God i love being British he he he.

Nice to have some relies from you all though you have made me smile and in doing so made my face crack, and no thats not a term thats thanks to Cosamealan.

Love to all that answerd, what a great welcome.

Love to you ALL

Al xxx

·
Administrator
33,802 Posts
Hi all you guys.

I am in histerics, basically 'pumb' is a nice term for idiot but im loving the 'testicles' theory, may have to go for that meaning in future. God i love being British he he he.

Nice to have some relies from you all though you have made me smile and in doing so made my face crack, and no thats not a term thats thanks to Cosamealan.

Love to all that answerd, what a great welcome.

Love to you ALL

Al xxx
Lol, Oh ok!! We were a little worried-
So it was a spelling error- thank goodness!! We were lost with words-

1 - 9 of 9 Posts