Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

I've just turned 70 but feel very young at heart. My skin is showing its age .However & I'm trying to battle time. So far it's been a losing battle but I haven't given up.

I live in canada so am looking for tips & suggestions on skin care products available here. what I'm looking for are products that will help reduce the "dream lines" on my face which is what my 4 year old granddaughter calls my wrinkles.

I take good care of myself & folks say I look good. have given up tinting my hair and now it is a beautiful executive platinum.

All your help & suggestions will be very welcome. And if I'm too old for this forum (maybe I'm the oldest here) just tell me so I don't hog up your place.

Toodles

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
You are NEVER too old for this community. We have quite a few 70+ on here, so you aren't alone.

Welcome nanaj-

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hi Nanaj! No way are you hogging up the place - that's funny! It's your forum too now. Hope you find some interesting and useful info here and please share what you know.

Your hair sounds strikingly beautiful! I like that: executive platinum! Welcome.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
515 Posts
Hi Nanaj, welcome, you are never to old, an your definately not hogging this space I Love Executive blonde.

·
Registered
394 Posts
No no, age is just a number, nothing more. Welcome! I guess we should start you off with some retin-a pronto! Read around the threads, it does wonders for the skin, good luck. Now you can have it all, beauty, wisdom, insight and yes, a youthful heart, u've got the advantage!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for your wonderful welcome.

Since I'm on a fixed income have been wondering which of the drug store products seems to best diminish wrinkles. now I'm not talking about forehead wrinkles, nor eye wrinkles, but cheek wrinkles.

I'm thinking of products offered by Olay, l'Oreal, Vichy,Neostrata products of that nature. In other words under the $50.00 price. Each claims to be the best. What's your opinion? would appreciate your input.

jocelysue

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi nanaj, I heard some amazing things about the "roc" line as well as boots #7, you might want to look them up, check out their prices and see if that is what you are looking for. You should be able to find them at the drug store ( if it's a big one) or at a beauty counter. But check it out online as well as at makeupalley.com they have reviews of tons of products that can also help you decide. Hope this helps you out.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Welcome aboard....70 is considered middle age now! There's some terrific people to help you and you can have fun while your learning.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts