Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can i use a mixture of amlactin and retin a on my feet and can i occlude with them for faster results?

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Yeah, I've layered these products but didn't occlude - if the skin on your feet is tough, it can take it though.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I've layered these products but didn't occlude - if the skin on your feet is tough, it can take it though.
oh okay i’ll try it with occlusion because my feet are pretty tough. did it lighten your feet?

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I got a little micro peeling that was it. I think I needed to do more traditional peels on my feet along with active lotions (spaced out accordingly, of course).

The best thing I did was to avoid wearing shoes/heels that didn't fit properly so I didn't get as much hyperpigmentation from traction in the first place.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The way I felt my skin burn when I read the title wheewwww chile, but you’re using on your feet so you should be good but be careful

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The way I felt my skin burn when I read the title wheewwww chile, but you’re using on your feet so you should be good but be careful
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:yeah i feel like it’s a strong combination but my feet is tough it can handle it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts