Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else ever used Clinique Curling Mascara? I had it from a sample given to me with a purchase and found it at the bottom of my drawer and I LOVE IT! It was like 3 years old and I had never used it but just wanted to give it a try before dumping it and it is my new fave! It is so much better than Lancome and any other I have used. It really makes my lashes longer, curlier and nicer.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Ur killin me Lexi. I have bought so many mascaras over the years to try and just basically appear like I have some lashes. They are so puny and pathetic. I just recently bought the Blinc and it doesn't work for me either. The only thing I like about it is that it comes off so easily and doesn't give me raccoon eyes. Hopefully in a few weeks the Rapidlash will give me the lashes I have dreamed of. Looking forward to seeing the responses you get on this one!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
It's going good, the spots peeled the major layer that was all brown rolled off and now they constantly flake. So they apparently aren't done peeling. It looks great and I am really happy.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw on the other post. Great that your daughter said that, gives me hope! I was out today for the first time in the BRIGHT light of day and nearly cried when I saw my arms. They look so bad! The redness did not help but I need to do the TCA because the glycolic did not get far enough down. When did I become my mother?

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Uh oh! I feel a lemming coming on!

Let's all load up the bus and head for Boca! We'll need to live on water and soda crackers for the next millennium to pay for it but won't we look great!!

Skin | care | talk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts