Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here ever successfully lightened their anus? I use HQ and my backside, which used to be pretty dark, has lightened up to almost match the lighter parts of my body... but my anus hasnt at all. So now theres this large contrast between the color of my cheeks and my you-know-what. Does anyone have experience lightening there? I've been thinking about just going to a medspa or something

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What creams are using , caro white with ka cream or serum mine lightened
Im using caro as well. Maybe im not being deliberate enough when applying it, if you know what I mean. I guess I dont realize Im actually skipping over that area but im not used to applying lotion there lol. I was thinking about trying extreme glow

·
Registered
410 Posts
Has anyone here ever successfully lightened their anus? I use HQ and my backside, which used to be pretty dark, has lightened up to almost match the lighter parts of my body... but my anus hasnt at all. So now theres this large contrast between the color of my cheeks and my you-know-what. Does anyone have experience lightening there? I've been thinking about just going to a medspa or something
Heyy do you mind me asking what you used? I really want to get those areas lighter hehe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts