Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just discovered your site while research roseacea - am trying to find out more about a condition that seems to be creeping up on me - very fair sensitive skin - reddens easily especially when drinking alcohol or eating very hot or spicy foods - have always had a problem with serious blushing but now it hurts - great site , great information.

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
Just discovered your site while research roseacea - am trying to find out more about a condition that seems to be creeping up on me - very fair sensitive skin - reddens easily especially when drinking alcohol or eating very hot or spicy foods - have always had a problem with serious blushing but now it hurts - great site , great information.
Welcome- OH YES, the alcohol and the spicy food-
not good for the ol rosacea.
What products have you tried? Or are you in just the beginning with that? My father battles badly with rosacea. He is using Metrogel.

Here is a good site with info on rosacea.
Rosacea (Acne Rosacea) Causes, Symptoms, Treatment and Diagnosis on MedicineNet.com

·
Registered
0 Posts
Just found this site... I am 57 years old and live on the coast. I have always been interested in skin care. Started using OJ's Beauty Lotion in my teens back in the 60's. Does anyone else remember that? Now I am mostly interested in anti-aging products, especially those that help with the eyes: puffiness and small wrinkles mainly. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Welcome Frommer &Texmom

I eat yogurt and my nose gets red grrrrr

Don't know about OJ's Beauty lotion and I Googled it:
OJ's Beauty Lotion is a facial toner. It is also used as an gentle germ killer on small cuts and scratches. The solution is crystal clear and is a mix of Witch Hazel, water, and some secret ingredients. This information was told to me by the late Mrs. Barnett, widow of the founder of the company.

I wonder what is the secret ingredients, I thought in nowadays it has to be written on the bottle. Is it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts