Skin Care Talk banner

Angel Lift for plumping out the mouth

57K views 39 replies 15 participants last post by  soulrise 
Interesting. It looks like the dental version of the Frownie, which is that topical patch that trains the muscle not to revert to the "frowning" position. I bet that you'd find that device at those skin care fairs that you're fixing to go to this spring.

For years I've always had problems with chapped lips in the winter and dry lips in the summer. When I was in the US a couple of year's ago I picked up some Vit c lip balm. Can't believe the results -- only problem I can't get or find the stuff here in Canada. May be able to order on line. I've had people ask what I use on my lips as usually when I'm slopping around my garden in the summer I don't wear makeup -- face may look like hell but my lips look good. I'm not a fan of lip plumping except for people who have ended up with two narrow lines for lips. But I heard if you line your lips with a pale shade, use a fairly light lipstick then use the same colour or light lip gloss on top it makes your lips look nice and full.
Here's where Fawnies special cat spit serum would help you out. It is guaranteed to give plump lips au naturale.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.