Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I just found this site by accident when I was trying to look up some information on a couple of skin care lines I have been thinking of trying. As they are expensive, I like to try to research a little bit first, since everyone seems to be such a salesperson these days.

I do have one persistent question, if anyone can help. I am middle aged, and have tried lots of products. Most of them, expensive or not, the creams i mean, appear to absorb into the skin and then in fact 30 min later I can roll them right off - kind of a waste of time and money! (to say nothing of the fact that it wrecks my makeup!)

Im looking forward to seeing what information people have to offer on the
complex myriad of different skin care technologies and claims out there.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Welcome ma!

Are you saying that the products "pill" or "ball" up? Something is incompatible there...can you list the products and the order that you use them and we'll try to help you out!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hi Ma & welcome!
I've had the same issue with certain moisturizers or eye creams that have a high silicone content. Especially when I apply certain sunscreens on top - really annoying - if you accidentally brush your face it starts rolling off in icky white bits!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts