Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a Obagi user for many years, now it is irritating my face! Anyone have a suggestion for a good line of anti aging skin care? I need a new routine.
Thanks, Marcia

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I have been a Obagi user for many years, now it is irritating my face! Anyone have a suggestion for a good line of anti aging skin care? I need a new routine.
Thanks, Marcia
I personally like Dermaglow products -- because their products sink into your skin, not on top. Neostrata is good and La Roche Posay is too.

If you're not using Vit C, it is my #1 product. See making you own Vit C on this site.

A lot of the time, starting a new cosmetic and finding one you like is realy trial and error as your skin will be completely different and have different needs than someone else.

A good cosmetician should be able to analyze your skin; try to get samples of products -- as you should be able to test them for a week or so to see if you're going to have any reaction. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Mari did you ever see a cosmetician, cause i have never done this before and have never thought this is necessary but may be it is something i should think about it doing! UM

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah, Obagi is known for irritation long term. DO NOT use Vitamin C in this case! It will only cause more irritation! I would definately recommend talking to your dermatologist about the irritation. You may need to go off for a while.

I would recommend a non-sensitizing line that can work in-tandem with the Obagi products. There is a physician-distributed line called Epionce, which I use and love. The Renewal products are amazing.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
I posted my 2 cents on your post about the same subject on the Basic Skin Care board! It confuses things to post the same question over and over!

Skin | care | talk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts