Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a number of years now I have used head and shoulders to keep dandruff at bay and I can say it works, but..

... recently I have spotted a few flakes so I'm a little mortified!

I have normal hair and not too much of it (keep it short) and I use shockwaves gel to style it, I wash my hair every two days.

Anyone got any advice or recommended anti-dandruff shampoo's?

Many thanks in advance

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
I like Nizoral for dandruff. It makes my hair fluffy AND....it counteracts the testosterone in the scalp so it lessens thinning.

It is Rx and OTC.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you again Fawnie, I have noticed thinning on the scalp which I never understood, I thought I was going bald slowly but surely.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've had thinning hair on the scalp for the last maybe 6 years but never gone completely bald so I'll give it a try for sure, if it works then I'll kiss you lol.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
For a number of years now I have used head and shoulders to keep dandruff at bay and I can say it works, but..

... recently I have spotted a few flakes so I'm a little mortified!

I have normal hair and not too much of it (keep it short) and I use shockwaves gel to style it, I wash my hair every two days.

Anyone got any advice or recommended anti-dandruff shampoo's?

Many thanks in advance
Use a good shampoo which contains neem oil or neem extract. Neem is an antiseptic and helps get rid of dandruff and scalp acne.

·
Registered
7,091 Posts
thanks for that Pumi i have always seen Neem in the Indian shops where i buy my spices and always wondered about it.

Good Luck with the scalp clueless i find olive oil / almond oil is nice, but i hear castor oil is good as it is an antifungal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts