Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, I've tried it. Doesn't do a thing. Not only that, it's xtremely hard to get your money back from what is supposed to be a trial offer. Even if you send the product back ON TIME, you will still be billed a whopping $87 US dollars. Still waiting for the money to be put back in my account. I had to go to my bank to et them to put a fire under their......Sav your money honey.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes, and I agree it is garbage, don't waste your money. And as the first reply you got states you will have a really hard time getting your money back. I didn't even receive my free trial and was charged for it.
And I was told that unless I sent it back I couldn't have the refund. So my card would be charged the full amount and not refunded because I never received the product in time to return it by the specified return date. hmm planned this way? I wonder.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm not sure which is better. Probably a real physical store over the internet. Or at least don't go for the trial hoaxes. I wish I what really worked barring a facelift or getting Juvedermed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts