Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey 👋

some months ago i ordered Lactic acid, some shady HQ from ebay but i saw no results. i see better results after shaving my beard than these products lol.

so i want to try other products, where i can remove the tan and stop using products. is this possible?

people said i should use this:
-liposomal L-glutathione pills 6000mg daily
-6000mg vitamin c
-LA Peel + retinA
-pa+++ Sunscreen

will this work? some guys i know injected glutathione and it didnt work (it was lab tested for its purity) i also ordered kojic acid soap today.

please help me😭

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey ravid, You are trying to remove a permatan which is a tan that doesnt go away on its own! No fear because there are simple and easy ways to treat this permatan! It takes a while to do but the end results are worth it. I myself am working on removing my permatan too so ill be with you every step of the way and you can PM me anytime you have any questions!! You cant send PMs yet until you post 20 times however so just talk here. The same goes for anyone trying to remove permatans , im here to help and know what your going through so dont hesitate to ask me questions or PM me ! first of all heres an awsome thread that has lots of good information http://www.skincaretalk.com/t/42591/newbies-things-to-consider-before-lightening-or-posting http://www.skincaretalk.com/t/30191/helping-newbies-make-a-start reading though these will give you some great information to start your journey with! Make sure to take a look at the links that are in these threads and read any that you feel might be helpful to your situation! The key to removing a permatan naturally and safely is exfoliating! depending on how much sun damage you have it can take anywhre from 2 or 3 months to 9-12 months to see good results! I didnt apply sunscreen for years and spent enture summers outside so mine is going to take a while to get rid of but im confident i will win this battle and am seeing improvements Lactic acid is a AHA ( alpha hydroxy acid) that helps exfoliate and lighten pigmentation. It is also very gentle so it is ideal for darker skin tones. LA ( lactic acid) peels are good for hyperpigmentation and it usually takes a series of 4-6 ( doing one every 7-10 days) to start seeing improvements. 40 or 44% is a good place to start , no higher. Leaving on the peel for the first time no longer than 2 mins i would suggest. My first peel lasted for 30 seconds! heres an awsome guide on begginger peels http://www.skincaretalk.com/t/31444/the-beginners-guide-to-la-ga-peels-the-illustrated-edition LA lotion is another tool i love to use and can be applied 5 times a week usually( but starting off try 2-3 times a week to get used to it for a few weeks) 10 or 12% la lotion is a good place to start. You should always take a break from all exfoliating products 24 hours before and after your la peel too so remember that ! I can help you with calculations for la peels and la lotion. As a start Amlactin or Lac hydrin 12 are good store bought 12% la lotions to begin with. After a while you can upgrade to DIY( do it yourself) la lotion which involves mixing a high percentage of lactic acid into a normal base lotion( without the ingredient carbomer in it) to make your own LA lotion. This DIY LA lotion can be more powerful but more irritating also so ease yourself into it! Likas papaya soap is a great exfoliating soap too and many people like using it to get rid of tans. Its gentle and can be used by leaving it on for about 5-10 minutes in the shower then rinsing off ( the steam helps these soaps work better, not boiling hot steam tho just have warm water running in the shower and let the soap soak in). Kojie san soap is another good soap and is more powerful than Likas. It is more irritating also and should be used by alternating one day with Likas and the next day with Kojie san soap. I alternate like this and so far so good! Weekly sea salt baths are another good way to get rid of exfoliatied skin. These soaps and aha ( LA) acids are what you call chemical exfoliants. A korean italy towel is a physical exfoliant that should be used gently once a week to physically exfoliate also. Chemical exfoliating and physical exfoliating go hand in hand but both must be treated carefully! It is possible to overexfoliate and the signs of this are irritation, redness, rashes and other blemishes and sometimes acne. Now the most important peice of informaton here!!! Practise strick SAP ( Sun avoidance and protection) . This is the key to seeing improvements and staying safe. Sun avoidance means staying out of the sun as much as you can! especially during the hottest hours of the day. I rarely get any sun exposure but make sure to get my exercise in gyms or when the sun goes down so dont let it take over compleetely. Sun protection is wearing a high zinc oxide content sunscreen anytime when there is sunlight. This includes in the morning, driving in the car, even at home or at school where sun can shine through windows! Reapply Minimum every 4 hours when indoors and if outdoors i would say every hour to two hours maximum. You dont want to see all your progress go down the drain and redarken just because of not wearing sunscreen! You see using exfoliating products or lightners increase sun sensitivity and photosensitivity so you can tan much more easily! Thats why SAP is critical and sooooo important. Avoid direct sun if you can,a nd remember windows dont filter out all uv rays! Zinc oxide is a must in a good suncreen, i enjoy burnout sunscreen because it doesnt leave a white cast and is reasonablly priced and shipping costs. Heres some more info on zinc oxide sunscreens. http://www.skincaretalk.com/t/22647/zinc-oxide-physical-sunscreen-list again dont get overwhelmed by all this info and all this stuff to read! take it slow and you dont have to read EVERYTHINIG to get the info you need! Shesido and burnout are the tops from what ive heard but thats just my opinion! these are physical sunscreens( zinc oxide is a physical sunscreen property) which are better than chemical sunscreens that are most of sunscreens you find locally without zinc oxide or titanium dioxide. I personally use la peels, la lotion, likas, kojie san, take sea salt baths and use my korean italy towel (KIT). After 2 months of good exfoliating some people decide to add in a lightner or vitamin c serum to help along the way! Im adding in a vitamin c serum soon because it brightens and is natural. On a final note read read read! thats how you learn about all these little things
if anyone else needs help, I found this quote to br helpful!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts