Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's the last time I bought decent skincare stuff- 12 years ago. I used the soap and toner, but not the moisturizer. And turnaround cream, which was a bha. they have other stuff now.

worth it, to try again? It's been 12 years. My skin looked really great, then. I mean, now I'm mom budgeting, so it's washing with Ivory soap every third day or so, and moisturizing with curel handlotion diluted a little. Although, I did get really extravagant,and buy the costco borghese facial moisturizer. Oh. oh. oh. it smells nice. it feels nice. and I don't break out.

I guess that's my question, too,will I break out now? I can't wear most makeup- too much breaking out, or eye irritation, or scurfy lips. would clinique do that now if it didn't before?

what sort of makeup do you use?

ari

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Clinique is a fine line. They have a nice selection of products. If you didn't have a problem with it before, I would say you won't now either. Unless you try some of their new stuff. As far as their 3 step program, its still the same-

I use Dior foundation and I am all over the chart on the rest of my makeup. Same with skin care. I am not faithful to one line-I use a variety of things.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I agree with gymrat that if you didn't have a problem with Clinique products before, then there is no harm in using them again. I have tried Clinique's products a couple of years back and it was a bit harsh on my skin. So i switched to another brand called L'occitane. I feel that its more gentle on my skin. But nowadays, i use nothing else except Dermalogical products. I love their hydrating mask and toner. Feels absolutely hydrating.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts