Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Posters, I am thinking of trying a product called Imedeen for the loss of facial dermal fat I'm experiencing. They have a supplement called "prime renewal" for the 50+ crowd that is supposed to address this. It's the only product I can find that promises to address dermal thickness.

Has anybody here taken this product or know of another supplement that promises the same affect?

BTW, I use L'Crima products on my skin for this and I highly recommend them.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Carol111

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I think Imedeen is a complete waste. As I recall it is Danish or something and being from Sweden I remember even my MOTHER was using this like 15 years ago or so and it did not work. It was on the other hand very effective at lessening wrinkles in the wallet!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
When she took it I think they only had one formulation of it. It was in a yellow and white package and came in white tablets. They have since left JUST Scandinavia and gone global and have probably diversified. I personally think if you read the ingredients you will find that you can probably buy them in separate supplement form an more effective form.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I took Imedeen for years and it's hard to say if they work or not. I changed to a product called proto-col two years ago and I did seem to 'glow' a bit more though it could be imagination, however, when I stopped taking them two months ago (budget considerations) I missed them. I have just ordered some more will have to go busking with the dog to pay for them I suppose.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I haven't used Imedeen so I can't comment on it but I'd like to see Glossypots busking with the dog!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for responding y'all,

I'm gonna try the age 50+ line of Imedeen and see if anything happens......

I'll let you know if I'm pleased with it or not, ok?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm at the end of 1 month of Imedeen Prime Renewal. According to the instructions, you need to take it for 90-180 days. It is pricey and each package has enough for 30 days. However, I'm willing to try it up to the 90 days to see if it does what is says it will. Have I noticed a change at this point? Somewhat but I'm withholding a final comment until the 90 days are up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi I have been using it for about 6 months and am not sure if its working but am to scared to stop now. I just wondered how you were going with it?
thank you
marie

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes, I have done the full 3 month session with Imedeen Prime Renewal. I did not see a noticable difference. Considering the price tag $128CDN, it's a bit too much for the wallet considering the results.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I did use these for 6 months, and did notice some fine small changes but nothing substantial and in the end just gave up on them simply because money was tight, but I think if I had the funds, I would go back to using them. They do have some science studies done on them which suggests they do have a rejuvenating effect.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Posters, I am thinking of trying a product called Imedeen for the loss of facial dermal fat I'm experiencing. They have a supplement called "prime renewal" for the 50+ crowd that is supposed to address this. It's the only product I can find that promises to address dermal thickness.

Has anybody here taken this product or know of another supplement that promises the same affect?

BTW, I use L'Crima products on my skin for this and I highly recommend them.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Carol111
Too expensive and doesn't do a thing. I use Wexler creams and love them

1 - 14 of 14 Posts