Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed that most members of this forum are attempting to achieve a lighter color. Has anyone of the current active members on this board reached their goal color? If so how long did it take you to achieve your goal and what products did you use? Also how long have you maintained the new color? I am not requesting pictures but if you could describe your original color and your final color that would be helpful as well. I am trying to realistically and accurately understand if this is something that I can do and speaking with people who have successfully achieved this would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
467 Posts
i think i reach my goal,i think..i may'be want to go 2 more shade lighter..i'am using glut-c lightening cream&gluta-c whitening pills...look at my avatar...go to my photo's to see my photo,big...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are Gorgeous and your results are fab. How long did it take you to achieve your goal? What would you describe your original tone to? What are the products you used? Your success gives me hope that I can fix my skin. Thanks.

·
Registered
467 Posts
well,i've started gluta-c,last year,around this time.i've been using it none,stop..but i did let my skin rest,for like a day or two,to let it breath.as i can remember,when i first started to use,i think my first,result's kick in like a week in a half,i was stunned,because my original complexion is like a dark to medium brown,but not that dark.because like second week of using it,my face was going thru,like a type of flushing,it did get a little red,not that bad of redness,but after that that when the,true lightening started to happen.but like last winter,i did look white in some of my photo's but,i would put it,up but some people my think that i edit but i didn't...yes my success,can help alot of people,who want to sick with,natural skin whitener's...like gluta-c products,or another natural product....and thanks,for your comment...thank you!

·
Registered
208 Posts
well,i've started gluta-c,last year,around this time.i've been using it none,stop..but i did let my skin rest,for like a day or two,to let it breath.as i can remember,when i first started to use,i think my first,result's kick in like a week in a half,i was stunned,because my original complexion is like a dark to medium brown,but not that dark.because like second week of using it,my face was going thru,like a type of flushing,it did get a little red,not that bad of redness,but after that that when the,true lightening started to happen.but like last winter,i did look white in some of my photo's but,i would put it,up but some people my think that i edit but i didn't...yes my success,can help alot of people,who want to sick with,natural skin whitener's...like gluta-c products,or another natural product....and thanks,for your comment...thank you!
Yes, everyone is different. Some people respond rather quickly to these products, almost frightenly quickly.

Your results are great. Seems like you found what worked for you and stuck with it.

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Bump! Maybe we'll have more yeses.

·
Registered
625 Posts
i notice in your avatar your face is way lighter than your hands, you don't see a problem with that? IMO it would bother me.. and it makes someone look weird. i see a lot of people from my home country of central Africa with yellowish face but their hands and feet are dark brown showing the obvious that they bleach their skin
have you tried to lighten your hands as well?

by the way, i reached my goal. it wasn't hard. it took just about a month using AMBI FADE cream and Neutragena sunblock. it's been 1 year now, i just had acne spots to remove on my left cheek. I aim a beautiful glow for my skin too so I started using a night cream by Neutragena with Retinol (ouch though it's pretty expensive
) .

·
Registered
379 Posts
I know some people who have used Ambi, it seems to work. But I don't think it is good for dramatic results, but it seems to work. I've met some girls with really beautiful skin, and I asked them what they use and they said Ambi, so I'm sure it's a good product

·
Registered
625 Posts
believe it 'girl,' AMBI is good. it won't bleach your skin (the HQ in it is only 2%) but it removes the spots you may have and even out your complexion. you'll get your natural skin tone back! AMBI FADE Cream got Vitamin A in it, it's quite like the RETINOL I'm talking about and praised on this site.. so you're sure to get good results with AMBI anyhoo

·
Registered
896 Posts
Haiji, your hands, your hands o_O They are so dark comparared to your face

To answer your question, Egyptsun, i achieved my complexion with a combination of peels, nac, msm, F&F & RA. My original colour was that of chris brown, now i am a shade or two darker then mariah carey. I am getting ligher every week. In saying that, i am maintaining for now

·
Registered
889 Posts
CBB, not sure if you have mentionend this elsewhere, but do you think that you have managed to go beyond your natural skin colour ?

·
Registered
625 Posts
believe it 'girl,' AMBI is good. it won't bleach your skin (the HQ in it is only 2%) but it removes the spots you may have and even out your complexion. you'll get your natural skin tone back! AMBI FADE Cream got Vitamin A in it, it's quite like the RETINOL I'm talking about and praised on this site.. so you're sure to get good results with AMBI anyhoo
Sorry i made a mistake! AMBI FADE CREAM has ALPHA HYDROXY in it, not VItamin A! but Alpha Hydroxy and Vitamin A (retinol) are quite the same, they both work to renew the skin at a deeper level and reduce pigmentation for a younger looking skin

1 - 18 of 18 Posts