Skin Care Talk banner
21 - 40 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Personally i like the look of extend a life products, i think there website is very helpful and personally think it was nice that the representative went on here to answer any questions, cause from the sounds of it he was only trying to answer any questions and not sell anything!

Just my opinion though!

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Well, this is my opinion. I am already spending way too much time and money trying to delaying the effects of aging for my designated lifespan. I don't think that I can cope with the stress of an even longer lifespan. I just want to look my best for the time that I am in this "house" before I head out to the big "House."

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
OK then you probably wouldn't be interested in Peri's Immort.org website either then, would you????
Huh? I am not familiar with that site and don't find it when I google it.

I'm all for immortality in the sense of an afterlife - but not stretching out my lifespan in an unnatural way. Do you really want to live until, say, 125 years of age?

·
Administrator
33,922 Posts
Personally i like the look of extend a life products, i think there website is very helpful and personally think it was nice that the representative went on here to answer any questions, cause from the sounds of it he was only trying to answer any questions and not sell anything!

Just my opinion though!
IluvNY- have you tried their products? What do you like or dislike about them? And what are the active ingriedients in this line? Please share

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm sorry - but it is not right to have the customers chasing after the company for information like this. That is simply just bad business. There are just too many other options out there these days for consumers to put up with this type of irresponsibility.
Actually my questions to them were related to their supplements, they have a medical nutritionalist who will individually prescribe the correct doses, who has always replied to me within 24 hours. For me its not all about what you put on your face but also what you feed your body. I think if you go into the blogs, you will see the type of philosophy xtend life promotes. As for the ingredient lists, I believe the website will have them soon as the skin care range is relatively new. The complete lists are there for the supplements. Hope that helps

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have just ordered some skincare plus the Total Balance Supplement from Xtendlife.com I did allot of research b4 and hope its all that I think it is.
Will keep you updated awaiting parcel

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm 32 this year and would like to try xtend-life cream too. Would be glad if users could share more opinion about this product

21 - 40 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.