Skin Care Talk banner
41 - 60 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
I'm 32 this year and would like to try xtend-life cream too. Would be glad if users could share more opinion about this product
Did you read my review of xtendlife? Weird feeling on my face the next morning. I also posted the ingredients if you want to research each one. I was afraid to use it more than once.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Perhaps you used too much, Lordm. I've been using these skin care products for six months almost--just finished the first tube... I love them--no strong scent, no greasy feeling. Everything is absorbed into the skin. It's a good company and I believe the ingredient list is now available on their web site.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I listed the ingredients of the night cream in this post from off the product container.
Do you use the night cream? Does it make your face feel like you have a heavy mask on the next morning? It does sound weird but thats how it felt. Thats actually how i found this siite..I was researching to see if someone (a real person, they have lots of paid reviews from so called users all over the internet)had tried this product with the same results.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hmm... I think I'll give the night cream a try. I have combination skin. Do you guys think I could use the night cream?

Mee

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have been using this night cream for almost a month. I don't have any weird effects so far (e.g. cream sitting on my face and never absorb). Actually, it absorbs pretty well.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Whatever his motive for posting here, his Xtend Life Day Lotion is good.
What got me is the money-back policy if it doesn't work for you. What's to lose? So even tho Mr Matthews' post here may seem kinda iffy and self-promoting on a community site that doesn't permit advertising...try the lotion, it's pretty darn good!!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
713 Posts
.....if you say so fawnie, I'll let you test drive it for a couple more weeks, I've got to find a new place in my house to stash the products I've got now. I got rid of a mother load this morning, my niece turned 40 yesterday!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am now using the xlend life skincare at the moment! What i like about this products is that it doesnt contain any fragrance and it is paraben free! To be honest when you think about it, you can not guaranteed that all the skincare really actually works! We don't know what ingredients it have inside! we just reading it from the label! The only way to find out is go to this manufactured company in newzealand and obviously knowing the ingredients your self and watch them mix the ingredients inside the tube!
Every skin react to different type of skincare! Some people say it good and some people say it bad so who do you believe?? The best way is trying it out your self!
It like food, some people say it taste nice and some people say it taste nasty! There's no reason why it taste bad or good!!!!
Hope this will help............

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi! I'm new here. I found this site when I was googling Xtend Life anti aging creams. Is anyone who's been using these products actually seeing a visible difference in their wrinkles or elasticity or anything else significant? I'm considering buying it as a gift for my mom and I'd appreciate some feedback if it's effective on the wrinkle claims. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Visser go see the other thread on this I started, I am an avid user now, was skeptical too, and a few others from the site have followed me into it and love it!

·
Registered
98 Posts
You know I haven't heard anyone talk about the lightening (whitening) cream, this was the product I was interested in, i posted a while back on makeupalley about them, and they blew me off. I was surprised when I came over here and you all were talking about the products. I'm really intrigued with these products, but just not sure if I want to order. I have some age (sun) spots that I would sure like to get rid of. I like this site for being openminded about new products.

Sandy

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Sandy there is an open thread on this, I started "impressive review...." you will see a few of us are trying the whitening and also many of us are doing HQ (hydroquinone) retin-a and tca peels to lighten dark spots or entire areas. Welcome!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Sandy TCA peels worked best for me with brown spots. It took several peels to do it but I got them off. I am SO much happier with my skin now. I actually go out now without foundation. I use my sunscreen of course to keep new spots from forming.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Lexi, I just noticed there are two different threads, I'll check that out, I'll also check into the peels, I've never done a peel before, they kinda make me nervous, would a TCA be the best place to start?? Those age spots are so "Aging" HEHE

Sandy

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
It's what worked for my Sandy. I was so ashamed of the spots on my face and felt I was looking more like my mother than I cared to. I don't know how deep or large yours are, but I did have to do the peels more than once. You can just spot peel them away if you don't have many.

·
Registered
192 Posts
You know I haven't heard anyone talk about the lightening (whitening) cream, this was the product I was interested in, i posted a while back on makeupalley about them, and they blew me off. I was surprised when I came over here and you all were talking about the products. I'm really intrigued with these products, but just not sure if I want to order. I have some age (sun) spots that I would sure like to get rid of. I like this site for being openminded about new products.

Sandy
i'm trying xtend life's whitening cream at the moment. it's less than a week so far and they said it might take 3 months to notice any diff so if i see results will let u know. i'm kinda skeptical too if it really will lighten or remove my fine lines. so far it's acting as a good moisturizer apply it once a day n no need to re -moisturize whole day.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Lexi, I just noticed there are two different threads, I'll check that out, I'll also check into the peels, I've never done a peel before, they kinda make me nervous, would a TCA be the best place to start?? Those age spots are so "Aging" HEHE

Sandy
Goatlady is a pro at peeling! I started with Glycolic but they are for most just exfoliation, a real PEEL is more like tca I would start with an 8% or so just to learn how then work your way up. You can buy a sample for next to nothing on makeup artists choice- Makeup Artist's Choice, Home Peels, Acne, Anti Aging Skin Care

41 - 60 of 101 Posts