Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Minim
Hey! Fror now I am using Alpha Arbutin and Niacinamide. Are you going to try Glutathione IV as well?
Minimalist alpha arbutin 2 % serum? I was planning to go for iv sessions but too expensive to maintain the results i suppose.
Plus results aren't guaranteed within 2 3 months course as well. Heard some amazing feedbacks about liposomal gluta though.
Any suggestions?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Minim

Minimalist alpha arbutin 2 % serum? I was planning to go for iv sessions but too expensive to maintain the results i suppose.
Plus results aren't guaranteed within 2 3 months course as well. Heard some amazing feedbacks about liposomal gluta though.
Any suggestions?
Yes. I am using the one by Minimalist. Have you thought of injectign Gluta yourself? you can find gluta injections on Indianart.com and they will cost you way cheaper compared to getting done from a derm but you have to learn to inject yourself.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes. I am using the one by Minimalist. Have you thought of injectign Gluta yourself? you can find gluta injections on Indianart.com and they will cost you way cheaper compared to getting done from a derm but you have to learn to inject yourself.
That'd attract unnecessary sideeffects , im a medical student still I'd not prefer doing it by myself . Has to follow proper sterility techniques otherwise it'd be deadly .the serum im using right now lightens 2 3 shades soo no iv drips for now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That'd attract unnecessary sideeffects , im a medical student still I'd not prefer doing it by myself . Has to follow proper sterility techniques otherwise it'd be deadly .the serum im using right now lightens 2 3 shades soo no iv drips for now.
How hard it is it to learn sterility techniques? How long does it take? Where can I learn it? Really want to because I can save so much money

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yess, I use theoly l glutathione serum . It works . Do share your skin lightening regimen as well?
Yess, I use theoly l glutathione serum . It works . Do share your skin lightening regimen as well?
I checked the price of this serum on amazon. It's around 2500. How long did it take to show results? And how much will 1 bottle last?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Minim

Any suggestions?
I had IV sessions for about 3 months, no results whatever.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I checked the price of this serum on amazon. It's around 2500. How long did it take to show results? And how much will 1 bottle last?
Its better to not go for iv doing it by yourself as it could even get fatal . Its not just about sterility aspect plus its going to cost a lot to achieve considerable results . If you're patient enough you can try gluton 1000 effervescent tablets. Read a lot of good reviews about it . That would cost 5600 a month for 4 months. I cannot afford that much money per month so now I've found a cheeper alternative derma essentia effervescent tablets ( 40 percent offer if you buy 5 ) cost - 2400 . But im not sure whether it works or not.
Theoly L glutathione serum is cool( within 2 weeks usage it has got my skin 1 shade lighter.
Im looking for some affordable topicals which can lighten skin up to 3 shades .

·
Registered
13 Posts
injecting iv glutathoine? thats discouraging
I agree they are a waste of money and besides, they won't inject a good amount. What frustrates me is that you will never know wherever they are giving you the right amount of glutathione, the amount you paid for. That's one of the reasons why I stopped going to the clinic. Now I am using S acetyl glutathione it seems to be working just fine.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Its better to not go for iv doing it by yourself as it could even get fatal . Its not just about sterility aspect plus its going to cost a lot to achieve considerable results . If you're patient enough you can try gluton 1000 effervescent tablets. Read a lot of good reviews about it . That would cost 5600 a month for 4 months. I cannot afford that much money per month so now I've found a cheeper alternative derma essentia effervescent tablets ( 40 percent offer if you buy 5 ) cost - 2400 . But im not sure whether it works or not.
Theoly L glutathione serum is cool( within 2 weeks usage it has got my skin 1 shade lighter.
Im looking for some affordable topicals which can lighten skin up to 3 shades .
Shamez, could you please share a picture of the glutathione serum you are using? I would like to get it but, with all of the products on the market, it is easy to get the wrong one. Thank you!

·
Registered
4 Posts
So there are gluthain serums. Well I might as well give the gluthain cream mixed with grape seed extract a shot. May as well try it if the gluthain serum gives results

·
Registered
8 Posts
I agree they are a waste of money and besides, they won't inject a good amount. What frustrates me is that you will never know wherever they are giving you the right amount of glutathione, the amount you paid for. That's one of the reasons why I stopped going to the clinic. Now I am using S acetyl glutathione it seems to be working just fine.
What brand of s acetyl glutathione are u using?? Tell us about your daily skin care routine and how you started your journey plus what has given you satisfactory results?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Shamez, could you please share a picture of the glutathione serum you are using? I would like to get it but, with all of the products on the market, it is easy to get the wrong one. Thank you!
You can buy it from their website. Theoly l glutathione serum.

·
Registered
13 Posts
What brand of s acetyl glutathione are u using?? Tell us about your daily skin care routine and how you started your journey plus what has given you satisfactory results?
Shamez, I use Santeva intense. In the morning, on empty stomach, I use 2 s acetyl glutathione 500 mg each so 1000 mg + 1 liposomal vitamin c 1500 mg + 2 NAC 200 mg each. one hour later, I take 3000 mg MSM + chlorophyll + I mix 1 scoop of collagen in warm water with a pinch of honey. In the afternoon, I take 2 s acetyl glutathione 500 mg each so 1000 mg + 1 liposomal vitamin c 1500 mg + 2 NAC 200 mg each. One hour later, I take 1 milk thistle + 1 vitamin c + 1 Hyaluronic acid. Before bed, I take 2 s acetyl glutathione 500 mg each so 1000 mg + 1 liposomal vitamin c 1500 mg. I don't use lotions but today I will purchase pure Egyptian body milk. I heard it is safe and natural. They have 2 brands one is purec Egyptian body milk. I believe the pure one is better. oh I for the S acetyl glutathione, it is quite expensive on their website so what I did, I made a deal with them, so I a reseller, I get the product at a very good price because I cannot effort to buy a bottle at $150. I tried for 3 months but my bank account was hurting. I hope this information help.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts