Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just wondering about maybe buying from there. Some feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi,

Purchasing skin care products online is a great idea. Not only do the products get delivered at your doorsteps but you also cash in on some great discounts.

Regards,

Marilynn

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,

Purchasing skin care products online is a great idea. Not only do the products get delivered at your doorsteps but you also cash in on some great discounts.

Regards,

Marilynn
Thank you for your input! But I was curious if you guys knew of a better store than them because it seems all of their stuff is sooo dag on expensive! Is it worth it? Thanks

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I have ordered from them too and they ship easily to me in Canada. When you've purchased $300 worth of stuff they give you a $30 discount on your next purchase, which helps cut the cost somewhat if you stick with them. Wait for a promotion, though; they are always (like every month or so it seems) offering a deal giving 20% off any size purchase, which also helps to cut the cost.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
"And the best part is that you don't have to pay taxes!!! Wo Hoo!!!!"

Yes. But a reminder for purchasers in Canada (like myself). The customs agent may collect his taxes due (and our taxes are higher up here; 13% in Ontario). I have ordered from skinstore.com several times, and sometimes the customs folks charge me the fee and other times they do not. I just don't get it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts