Skin Care Talk banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

Registered
@TRIUMPH Any update on this? Curious to know how that's coming along
This is one of the recipe I drop this November, the lotion oxidize fast so the method I use is to make a 20% vitamin c serum add it to a lotion in my hand apply on skin. I only make 15ml at a time.
Another method is to add vitamin c powder to lotion in your palm dissolves with your finger and apply but I've not try this method.

Registered
hey,
is it possible to add more L Ascorbic Acid to a vitamin lotion that has already Ascorbic acid? If yes how to go about the % or how much more to put into 16oz body lotion so it can have a brightening effect. Thanks

Administrator
hey,
is it possible to add more L Ascorbic Acid to a vitamin lotion that has already Ascorbic acid? If yes how to go about the % or how much more to put into 16oz body lotion so it can have a brightening effect. Thanks
How much Vit C does your body lotion currently contain and what % are you trying to raise it too?

Registered
How much Vit C does your body lotion currently contain and what % are you trying to raise it too?
hey, I checked with the company and they sent me an email today saying that they use .05 % of K3 Vitamin C, which is a stable form of vitamin c with clinical studies. I put the link down below so you can see the lotion. As far as raising it, I'd like to up it to 5% L ascorbic ascorbic with 16oz vitamin c body lotion. I don't know if i can raise it up since the one that I want to use is quiet different from K3 vitamin C. @gymrat

Registered
hey, I checked with the company and they sent me an email today saying that they use .05 % of K3 Vitamin C, which is a stable form of vitamin c with clinical studies. I put the link down below so you can see the lotion. As far as raising it, I'd like to up it to 5% L ascorbic ascorbic with 16oz vitamin c body lotion. I don't know if i can raise it up since the one that I want to use is quiet different from K3 vitamin C. @gymrat
BUMP...Gymmie need your insight here please @gymrat

21 - 31 of 31 Posts