Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
i just found out recently that diary products was a major cause of my breakouts.i stopped taking cheese and milk and my acne has reduced significantly but not completely vanished though.maybe i was allergic to diary products and didn't even know it cos i just started taking diary milk for about a year before i started getting breakouts.as a teenager i never had acne but at age 23 i was hit with really bad acne.now i know the major cause and am so glad my acne has reduced

· Registered
63 Posts
well,i haven't really thought about my calcium intake since i stopped taking diary but i do take my multivitamins though.i also forgot to add that i have stopped taking meat also cos i always get constipated and it's not fun at all.am going to be trying out the bentonite clay and psyllium husk shake to clear my system up so that i can flush all the built up toxins,cos maybe they could also be contributing to my acne

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.