Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hi tashalp
SkinCeuticals is a very well-respected, altho expensive!, line. The man who pioneered the C+E+ferulic serum headed SkinCeuticals and Cell-ex. I never had any problems with the AOX and C+E+ferulic, other than it was expensive and hard telling if it was ever oxidized since it was yellow when I got it. I make my own serums now.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm yes im new to all this but i have read other threads about oxidising, I guess its just a case of trying it for a month to see if it works, but as you say, very expensive! Although I have just bought my most expensive product to date, the Environ C-Quence eye gel at £41! On reviews I have read it says you can notice a different to fine lines in 2wks!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
hmm yes im new to all this but i have read other threads about oxidising, I guess its just a case of trying it for a month to see if it works, but as you say, very expensive! Although I have just bought my most expensive product to date, the Environ C-Quence eye gel at £41! On reviews I have read it says you can notice a different to fine lines in 2wks!
It sounds yummy then! Do let us know how it works for you! We're always on the lookout for the best of the best!!!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
363 Posts
I think you would have to use it a bit more than a month. I started SkinCeuticals over a year and half ago. The results were slow going at first, but now I am completely happy with the results. I would say I started to notice decent results about 3 or 4 months after I started using their products.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Oh I forgot to mention. I use the B5 Gel and love it. I use it after I give my self a peel and my skin is usually red and by morning I am back to normal. Good Stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts