Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been using Retrinal for a couple of years. I really liked it. I recently decided to try Eluage, since it's cheaper, and to see if the Hyaluronic Acid in it would make a difference to my skin. It's only been a week that I am using it, but I figure it might be worth it to use it for 1-2 bottle/tubes worth of time to see what I think.

Anyone have any experience with Eluage especially?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Marci,

Have you been using the 1% around your eyes too? My friend using the Eluage but had better results with Protox, it contains the hydra acid and has (apparently) more anti-aging benefits.

I've been getting through a tube of Avene Retrinal 1% a week! Do you know if this product causes creapy eyes?

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been using Retrinal for about 2 years now. My eye skin is showing normal signs of aging; the Retrinal has not made my skin more crepe-y.

I stopped using the Eluage on my face; wasn't doing enough for me vs. 1% Retrinal. I'm using the Eluage up by applying it to my chest area.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I started using the 0.025% at night about 2 weeks ago and my skin is starting to feel a little tight. Do you think that I should buy another moisturiser to use during the day after my Vit c serum, curently I'm using rosehip seed oil, which has been great, or is this just part of the process and should I continue as before? thanks guys

1 - 4 of 4 Posts