Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone use this product? Its from a company called Civant skincare. Wondering if it works like it says.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have used the Meladerm cream for sun spots on my face and hands. The sun spots definitely look much lighter now. I also love it since it makes the texture of the skin much smoother and even toned. My only complaint is that the small size jar doesn't last very long and it's not that cheap either.

I am thinking of trying their exfoliation cloth. Anyone try this or something similar? How well does it work? The link to the Civant one is:
Civant Skincare - Advanced Skincare Solutions

·
Registered
159 Posts
I've been using meladerm for quite some time now. I originally bought it to lighten some dark spots, but then I also wanted to "brighten" my skin tone. Basically it has done both. Most of the spots are much lighter and my overall skin tone looks brighter and healthy. I haven't tried the civant microcloth or any of their other products for that matter.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've been using meladerm for 3 weeks now i can see that my freckles and melasma have lightened i would say go ahead and try it. i read so many good reviews on this product before purchasing it but i'm glad i did, very pleased up till now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts