Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dr prescribed it to me and I just started using it. I don't have horrible acne, just a few break outs lately and for me being 32 yrs old, that seems odd. Anyway, I was wondering if I put moisturizer over it or just put the gel on and then my makeup? I use bare minerals makeup so it's not cakey or anything.

Jennifer

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Welcome-

I have used Clindamycin before. I would use it at night before bed. If you think you need it during the day as well, I would apply the Clindamycin then apply your makeup. No moisturizer.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Hey Jen my sister has also been using bare mineral makeup and has also been getting break out recently, she is 20 years old!

Im just really looking for a second opinion with this one, but do you think that it could be the mineral makeup causing these break outs with you as well?

My sisters story was she was using origins cleansers and bare minerals, but now she is very wary and not really using anything on her face at all, until we are able to find out what is causing the break outs, we have no history of acne in our family either, and everyone seems to have fairly good skin!

My sis is getting an appointment with her DR but apart from that she is also going to contact bare minerals!

Id love to hear as well if anyone thinks that bare mineral makeup might cause break outs or just some opinions on this subject, thanks!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been using bare minerals for about 4 years now and just had the break out problem so I don't think it's from the makeup. But let me know what bare minerals has to say about it....

Jennifer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts