Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked this up yesterday @ TJ MAXX.. it came right on time as I am now out of the HQ that i orderd from SSS and waiting on my large orer from ADC.. i will use this twice a day and hope not to lose any ground... it contains Kojic, licorice extract, vitmain C, gatuline, retinol and lactic acid.. Seems like a winning combo... i also saw this post on ebay where they are selling it for over 4 TIMES the price. I paid 5.99.. i may go back and rack up. I only got two yeterday....what do you all think?

Pigment Control by Robanda - eBay (item 320039929856 end time Sep-03-09 09:13:45 PDT)

·
Registered
670 Posts
Sounds like an African name. I have, already, been trying out something else. Are you trying to get me on another bandwagon?!
Something about it seems good. Search the Gatuline(lol, people and these words).

Ok, so I may get this for one leg, continue using this other new product for the other leg, Nadinola on the majority of my body, something else on my right pinky, 2 snaps and a twist on my far left corner 3rd eyelash from the right, etc.

Lol! I may see if I can find it locally.

Thank you

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just went to Ebay. If you type in Robanda it's wayyyyyyy cheaper than the one you list. I'll, still, see about looking into it locally.

Here one:

NIB ROBANDA Advanced Retinol Pigment Control - eBay (item 320416463961 end time Sep-24-09 14:48:27 PDT)
hey Goddesss... i actually stated that i bought it @ TJ MAXX for $5.99...
i was just showing that they sale for much more on the net. Sorry if i was not clear. However, i was just sharing what i found and the ingredients in it.. it contains quite a few natural ingredients, so it caugt my attentionsounds. I showered and used it all over.. it feels great..but @ day two its way too early to tell.. I was hopimng someone else had tried it and curious if there were any good results...

·
Registered
670 Posts
I read that part, but just in case someone decides to try it and can only get it online, they won't jump for that more expensive one.

I'm calling up TJ Maxx stores now. Just got off the phone with one and they only have the moisturizer and eye gel.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I read that part, but just in case someone decides to try it and can only get it online, they won't jump for that more expensive one.

I'm calling up TJ Maxx stores now. Just got off the phone with one and they only have the moisturizer and eye gel.
Oh yeah
that makes sense...Yeah i saw those too...it feels nice, i think im gonna use this one during the day all over with SPF and then alternate my HQ/RA and plain HQ @ night.. i got another one today.. i may get a couple more later when i go out. I'd have a problem paying double if i fall in love with it..

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
I just got back from reading about the clinical trials of their active ingredient "Gatuline'. Robanda (made in SF,CA, USA) is, at least, a legitimate company. Their cream is unlikely to contain any dangerous adulterating agents. The claims re this ingredient are exaggerated. It was first tested in vitro & was moderately effective. It was tested in vivo BUT on caucasian subjects with lentigines (age spots) on the backs of their hands. This was a placebo controlled study. After 30 days of applying the cream (NOT Robanda cream but one containing the same active ingredient at the same 10% concentration) 2x/day subjects noticed some fading of the treated spot.

This will not lighten brown skin significantly but it might help tide you over until your ADC order arrives. It reads like a weaker non HQ version of Kligman's formula.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Sorry PinkMoscato gal! Ondine has convinced me to go back to mixing, but if you keep up with this Robanda, let us know how it goes!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts