Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
67 Posts
I think it’s barely mentioned because it’s nowhere near as popular as it use to be due to the whole angel vs dream and fakes on the market. A few years back I did however mix the jar cream, lotion, and oil together. The results were ok. If I remember correctly it worked very fast on my face and was super slow everywhere else and not that even. overall it wasn’t worth the stained palms and nails. I got the set from amazon btw

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your response this forum seems so dead.

Okay well I recently bought Caro white and decide to get the tube not sure whether to mix them both together

Secondly how did you mix the lotion with the rest as you probably need a huge container

My problem area body parts I won't be putting anything on my face!!

·
Banned
67 Posts
Thanks for your response this forum seems so dead.

Okay well I recently bought Caro white and decide to get the tube not sure whether to mix them both together

Secondly how did you mix the lotion with the rest as you probably need a huge container

My problem area body parts I won't be putting anything on my face!!
I think people just pick and choose what to comment on. I guarantee almost every member on here has used carowhite at some point lol

and yes I have huge containers, when I was on my DIY kick I would buy huge jars because I like large batches.
A friend of mine used carowhite Mixed with lactic acid and Kojic acid she got really good results.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think people just pick and choose what to comment on. I guarantee almost every member on here has used carowhite at some point lol

and yes I have huge containers, when I was on my DIY kick I would buy huge jars because I like large batches.
A friend of mine used carowhite Mixed with lactic acid and Kojic acid she got really good results.
Oh I see.

This website changed so much

Well anyway I spent more than I wanted to no Caro white I'm going to use it. If it works it works. If it doesn't then I can't do anything

I just heard bad things about the tube but not much bad things about Caro white jar

·
Registered
11 Posts
Oh I see.

Well anyway I spent more than I wanted to no Caro white I'm going to use it. If it works it works. If it doesn't then I can't do anything

I just heard bad things about the tube but not much bad things about Caro white jar
Oh I see.

I wouldn’t advise you to use all together ,the lotion alone will lighten you , if you can get some carrot oil not lighten add it to the lotion and use . It would reduce the side effects .

·
Registered
17 Posts
I wouldn’t advise you to use all together ,the lotion alone will lighten you , if you can get some carrot oil not lighten add it to the lotion and use . It would reduce the side effects .
Are you saying that the caro white oil is not effective?

Does it alone cause stained nails and palms?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Are you saying that the caro white oil is not effective?

Does it alone cause stained nails and palms?
I don’t know about the stains , get a regular oil almond oil or jojoba oil and add it into the cream .

Be sure you’re getting the original caro white products first . I have been using lighten cream for years the quickest one might not give you a suitable result or maybe a temporary result until your skin starts having issues .
Don’t mix steroids and hq for long term use .
Also exfoliate your skin use mild and strong cream while producing a mixture. Say fair & white and Caro white oil if you want it intense add the fair and white Kojic acid serum . It will reduce dark knuckles knees and not give you a washed look . But try to get the original products.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I don’t know about the stains , get a regular oil almond oil or jojoba oil and add it into the cream .

Be sure you’re getting the original caro white products first . I have been using lighten cream for years the quickest one might not give you a suitable result or maybe a temporary result until your skin starts having issues .
Don’t mix steroids and hq for long term use .
Also exfoliate your skin use mild and strong cream while producing a mixture. Say fair & white and Caro white oil if you want it intense add the fair and white Kojic acid serum . It will reduce dark knuckles knees and not give you a washed look . But try to get the original products.

At the moment I'm mixing the caro white oil with skin light. I trust skin light 'cause I know someone who's been using it for many years now with no issues. I can see that the caro white is working because I've been getting lighter, but it's true that it does seem to be staining. I'm going to add lactic acid 10% to my mix just for me body (my face and neck lighten fast). Maybe that will cut down the staining.

·
Registered
24 Posts
At the moment I'm mixing the caro white oil with skin light. I trust skin light 'cause I know someone who's been using it for many years now with no issues. I can see that the caro white is working because I've been getting lighter, but it's true that it does seem to be staining. I'm going to add lactic acid 10% to my mix just for me body (my face and neck lighten fast). Maybe that will cut down the staining.
Are you using the dreams version or angel?
Can't seem to find the angel version anywhere

1 - 15 of 15 Posts