Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it is a bit sneaky, but I did have a 20% myself just missed using it by a day now! Anyone have a code for a d/c? For the record, you can always geta 15% d/c by using the code "welcome05" but after you order you often get a second larger discount, but not always. If anyone has a d/c code and wants to share I would appreciate!!!

Thanks-

Lexi

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I used the welcome05 still got 15% but with all the money I spend on this crap another 5% is always a bonus!

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
I know it is a bit sneaky, but I did have a 20% myself just missed using it by a day now! Anyone have a code for a d/c? For the record, you can always geta 15% d/c by using the code "welcome05" but after you order you often get a second larger discount, but not always. If anyone has a d/c code and wants to share I would appreciate!!!

Thanks-

Lexi
Darn wish I knew this with my last order!!!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Darn wish I knew this with my last order!!!
There is a website that actually trades in codes. It just lets you list a code then people rate its efficacy. Every month for some days to their subscribers MUAC will send a code out, usually like october01 or july09 all case sensitive, these are storewide 20% d/c. The welcome05 has worked every time for me, but another 5% on a 200 dollar order is well worth it which is why I was looking for the newest 20% code. We should all share as we get it. Usually you get it after ordering.

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
There is a website that actually trades in codes. It just lets you list a code then people rate its efficacy. Every month for some days to their subscribers MUAC will send a code out, usually like october01 or july09 all case sensitive, these are storewide 20% d/c. The welcome05 has worked every time for me, but another 5% on a 200 dollar order is well worth it which is why I was looking for the newest 20% code. We should all share as we get it. Usually you get it after ordering.
How long after placing an order do they send you the code? This is my 2nd year ordering through MUAC. I have never received a promo code from them. Do they send it via email?

I received my latest order about 2 weeks ago and haven't recieved anything as of yet-

I have a few sites I use to search for promo codes but haven't ever found one for MUAC. I will forsure try the welcome05 next time.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I also got the october09 discount after ordering from them twice. (via e-mail) I think everyone gets the same code and once you use it, it's gone. I'm not sure if this would work, but if you cleaned up the cookies on your computer, maybe it wouldn't recognize that you already ordered from them?????

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NO--I got the october01 I think it was or 09 and it is not that it is limited to once per computer (please the welcome05 works ALWAYS for 15%) it is that they give you days to use it. I meant to use it then forgot then went to and did not. You are right, I also used supplements and went to that same site and got a code for 5% off that order too.

I am becoming crafty!

The site is Makeup Artist's Choice Coupon Codes - all coupons, discounts and promo codes for makeupartistschoice.com

There are others. I did start this because I figured we could share, I knew in likelhood it would be past the time. Usually MUAC send one monthly code out and if you ordered within a few weeks of the send they will send it to you but then you need to buy pretty quick after that. Skinstore was different, they used to let you buy then send discounts. I used to buy ONE cheap product then get the discount code then go crazy.

·
Registered
192 Posts
OK i've recieved this code rc01(small case). havn't used it yet. will use today. deadline is wed 28. so if u wanna try it giv it a shot today.
Lexi Do they ever go above 20%? i wanna save more

Gymrat u hav to sign up for thir newsletter only then u'll get the codes.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think 20% is THE highest. It comes after a purchase and when you have a new month. I have not got that one yet, I should have considering the amount of TCA 30% I bought this month!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts