Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5,180 Posts
Hey nwababy!! thanks and good hearing from you;)   oh no  don't mess the hard to find stuff chile, its so much trouble finding the right stuff  for oneself as it is You know I just play it safe and stick with the light compounds, I got some ph strips, b3 and LA, oh and msm powder, thats about it. I've never had lactic acid serum, but most of my  preferred ready made gels have lactic acid in them already. like CQ, IKB So the  DIY LA soaking I do weekly boosts everything up. I can't apply LA on my face either, just in cq whitening cream. I have used a little LA mix with distilled water in a cotton ball and dabbed on my face but I didn't notice much of nothing.   As far as the 88% LA/ dilute  it with distilled water, dab on face with cotton ball patch test it  first.   I think it may mess up your qei+ if  you mix them together. The acid will break it down, you're better off layering that. And you would have to wait 24hrs anyway so you won't irritate your face.   What did you use in your attempt at making KA serum?
. What's a la soak? I've stopped using my lotion as it's summer here do wanna know what this disk is cause I love me some la1f61c

· Registered
5,180 Posts
Thanks VS because Lightorexia sets in and I still see darkness1f605
I know what u mean last night I went to a surprise party and my friend who has always been lighter than I am was like what r u using on ur skin ur lighter than I am ! And I was like don't b silly !! But then she posted a pic of all of us and I don't think I'm lighter than her I think I'm close behind her though

· Registered
5,180 Posts
:eek:t:  So I've been looking at this steam room for a few months and they happen to have Hammam there and  they also do sea salt treatments.. They've been sending me great deals and I finally decided to treat myself to this refreshing experience. of Hammam, I will not do their exfoliation for now. I want to bring as much melanin to the surface for this body peel. By holiday time I want to be super bright like Christmas lights. As I will be back on my creams full-time layering. The Fall motivated me again:D
1f6221f6291f62d1f62d1f62d I want one!! The ones in London are so far away from me WaterBoy86 have u been yet?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.