Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
2,695 Posts
@DOODOOBROWN U KNOW Imma have a couple questions guuuuurrllll

1. Seeing that I mix my products all together, r u saying that it would be more effective to layer it?
2. How long would u say that products take to absorb in the skin as I'm heavy handed n I tend to have to wait 30mins + n it STILL be greasy on my skin
3. So r u saying that u prefer a DIY B3 Lotion over LA Lotion?
4. Since I have never done a peel, what % would u suggest starting with bearing in mind that my skin is sensitive.
5. Would u suggest doing in Summer n how often?
6. PLZ if u could can u give a blow by blow description on how u do ur LA peels?
7. What is ur regi in ur recovery time n how long is ur recovery time?

THANK U DOLL

· Registered
2,695 Posts
@DOODOOBROWN HUNNNY, HUNNY, HUNNY
U just took me to CLASS
U KNOW that this n the 1st posts are going into the VAULT right
My Boo back in FULL effect

Recovery time as in how long b4 lighteners/Amlactin is introduced after LA peels?

SHOUT OUT to my other Boos as well (u guys get soooooo JEALOUS over me)
@virginskin1, @HippieNerd, @shenice, @Tannera, @WaterBoy86 (that's my DADDY), @gymrat (STRICT Mommy)

· Registered
2,695 Posts
lol you're so cute sammie
Yaaaaas!! Shout out to the SCT fam & crew

Wait 24 hrs babe then I apply lotions and creams only.
Amlactin you can wait 4 or 5 days since you just did an LA soak. You don't wanna thin your skin. Too much of anything is bad you know?
Doll

I'm calling the crew so they can impart some NEXT LEVEL KNOWLEDGE on this thread, when we r done with this thread u will need a Mommy's Note to SURFBORT here as it's gonna be FUTURISTIC FLAWLESSNESS

· Registered
2,695 Posts
Hi @DOODOOBROWN @Utopianbeauty @samanthafoxx

I wanted to know does Nadinola and Amlactin clash, is that good to incorporate on my face. See I did d a 88% LA peel :-( and I have PIH scars all over in blotches, and how can I incorporate almond oil into my regi.

Face:
Koji San,
Amlactin
GG, mixed with lemonvate and GG Oil
Almond Oil
**I want to use nadinola for the dark spots.

Body:
Koji San
Amlactin
GG Mix
**Jergens for skin building

Your responses are greatly appreciated.
OMGGGGGGGGG Hun
U r FIRST gonna have to heal by just MOISTURIZING so ur face can rebuild what it lost with 88% ACID
applied to it Hun (this should NOT even be attempted for the body) PLEASE take a step back from ANY lighteners to make sure that ur skin has recovered THEN u can incorporate Lighteners Hun

· Registered
2,695 Posts
The V stiviano hats are very cheap in the soho area 5 to 8 bucks, I was looking for a huge Pam Anderson Brim hat
@perpelove & my daughter @Samantha Foxx
That's what I was thinking too Madre, as much confidence I have, I don't think I can actually walk around with a Vs with a straight face (I know u can't really see my face but HELL NO)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.